We ask you to complete the registration process and request for proposal to be made by the store of this site.
This allows us to optimize the response time, and subsequently, to contact you by telephone to understand, in detail, your needs.
1) First, we ask that you register in the e-commerce section (store) of this site, by entering all the required data.
These data will be treated in compliance with the directives on privacy and used only for direct commercial purposes of Pilatech.
In no way they will never be sold or made known to others.
It 'important to provide all requested data to allow a detailed quote, with including custom delivery expenses.
2) Therefore we ask you to complete the request for proposal process.
This is achieved through the selection of tools and related accessories, or spare parts in the respective directory of the Store.
Very important to the choice of color to avoid unpleasant delays.
Remember that it is only a request for proposal and is not binding.
They are not visible prices: this is because we are used to set a fine free accessories package, personalized as much as possible, and for that you can not give a definitive price at this stage.
3) You will immediately receive an automatic email response. This is just a reminder.
4) We will ship as soon as possible a quote, including the custom kit accessories at highly discounted or for free, depending on the consistency of single quote
5) At this point we will call You again to better define all the details. If we receive provisional confirmation of the budget, at this point also we will put the cost of packing and shipping to the address reported.
Know that you can always send with your carrier or come in person to pick up the tools, saving those expenses.
Alternatively you can download the paper form, fill it in and send it by fax.
NB: To be accepted, the budget must be signed for acceptance, sent back via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax at 039-768691 with the copy of the deposit payment arrangement.
The order will not be passed to production until the deposit is not paid
Once accepted, the budget will be transformed into binding order.
Payments should be made payable to:
ABI 02008 CAB 33840 C/C 000020004261
IBAN: IT44 H 02008 33840 000020004261